Attempt at weathering my first car

I finally got up enough courage to try weathering one of my freight cars.  I chose a cheap Weaver car. The first thing I did was put weights inside as it was very light weight. Then I sprayed dull coat on everything. I followed this with chalks. And finally I sprayed more dull coat on to seal it. It didn’t turn out too bad in my opinion.

Here are the before and after photos.

Before

Before

After

After

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Layout. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s